How To Make A Powerbank Yourself- Easyway!
In this page i will show you how to make a powerbank at home yourself,better than buying costly Powerbank yourself
#concept- the concept is very simple, a battery is charged with a mobile charger and the charged battery is then used to charge the cell phone
#things required –
1. A 9v batttery
2. A two way charging connecto
3. A Small Switch
1. cut the charging connector in two pieces of equal length .
2. take the end which was meant to be connected to the charger and join it with the battery both to +ve and -ve terminals.this will
make your battery charge by the charger.
3. take other end of the connector which was meant to be connected to your cell phone, and join its -ve wire to the negative terminal of battery.
4.take the switch and join it’s one end with +ve terminal of the batttery and the other end to the +ve wire of the connector
5. Your Powerbank is complete and ready to charge